Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Dear Ashley,

Happy New Year from this side of the world, and a giant peacock!





Ben and I spent the day watching the Mummers Parade, like we did last year. This time we thought to bring a flask. It was a smart decision, and made the screaming drunk college girls, the grown men dressed in baby costumes and the little kids with air horns much more bearable.

I can't wait to hear all about your Christmas in Italy!
Our Christmas was nice- we spent the morning with his family, and the afternoon with my mom. I got all kinds of yarny presents, which was exciting, since I'm addicted.

If I made resolutions, I'd make a bunch about how I'm going to cut back on my drinking, and step up the writing and the exercise, but I never keep resolutions anyway.

Anyway, we'll see how it goes.
Hope to see pictures from Italy soon :)

Happy New Year, from me and Ben...and the Loch Ness Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment