Monday, August 1, 2011

Camp NaNo Take 2

Lizz,

Congratulations!

I can't wait to read all of comet and all about the new story which by the way does sound quite saucy!

Its just past midnight so I can say that today begins Camp NaNo take 2... I have an outline so I'm hoping that the hardest thing that happens is keeping my word count up. I upped the count slightly so that when its all said and done I'll have a viable novel. I just don't want to get to 50,000 words and be like 'ok cool, one day I'll add 20,000 more and send it out.' You know what I mean??

It is however only the first day so all my ambition may go out the window when I run into problems like not liking main characters or any of my sentences :p

I'm checking my schedule and seeing what I can do about meeting up with you before I head across the Atlantic. Hopefully we can figure something out!

Last, but not least, I love gray! What are you making!?!?!?

~Ashley

P.S. A big WOOT on Quirk Books! They'd be crazy not to hire you full time - keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment