Thursday, July 28, 2011

Round One Done!

Dear Ashley,

I'm done! I'm done! This is me doing the 50,000 Word Happy Dance. I'm so glad to be done (and three whole days early). I still really like the idea, but I also really like the idea that I have for August, and I was starting to get a little itchy about it. I want to start.

However, I need to plot a little bit more, and also write a blog post about Winnie The Pooh for the Quirk Books site, which I'm also really excited about. It doesn't pay, but it is a foot in the door, and if I can be in their peripheral vision on the off chance that they decide to hire someone. Or...I can just have that exposure and put it on a resume. I'd really like to work for them though- I mean, they publish the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies type books. They seem fun.

As for the August CampNaNo, I'll give you more of a description once I start, or at least get past the excitement of having a good start on Comet, but for now I'll tell you that it's called Letters to Myself, and it's about a student/teacher relationship.

Scandalous.

And now, I am off to have celebratory half-price margaritas (any reason to go get half-price margaritas is a reason to celebrate) and I'll leave you with a picture.

It's a Ditching Me for Europe present for you. In it's infancy, of course. It just arrived in the mail today. :)


-Lizz

No comments:

Post a Comment