Monday, July 4, 2011

Days behind....

Lizz,

Happy 4th!!

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well :( Hopefully a night on the town will make you feel better or at least bring you to some fried dough you won't feel guilty about because you'll be walking the whole night! I'll probably be in the park watching the so-so fireworks hear in Oneonta. I'm already being all reminiscent about last summer though when today I was on a beach in Antalya, slightly homesick, and today I'm at home, slightly Turkey sick or maybe just beach sick :p

Anyway, on to NaNo, I still only have the excerpt you've read. I've been working all the time - not that I'm complaining I need the hours! - but still writing after a day of waitressing not so much. I'm off today though so I'm hoping to get a couple thousand words churned out!

~Ashley

P.S. Love your cover and still a perfect tag line! And the crayons idea is brilliant - can't wait to see pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment