Monday, July 25, 2011

Ticket Happiness

Lizz,

I just bought my ticket to Budapest!

I officially leave from JFK on Friday September 2nd. At this point everything is mostly planned. I just have to find housing for a few days until the school can help with apartment hunting and buy another suitcase and I'm good to go!

Also of equal happiness. It rained all day and because I was suppose to be working outside I ended up getting to go home just a few minutes after I got there. I lost a few hours, but having the night to enjoy the break in our heatwave (finally!) was totally worth it.

I hope that it is cooler in Philly and that your fingers aren't suffering from the unforgiving sun :)

~Ashley

PS I loved your expert! Can't wait to read the whole thing! Have you heard anything back about rain??

No comments:

Post a Comment